Job Board Posting Detail
This position is responsible for development of the Company business Master Schedule and supportive Production Plans for all product lines consistent with customer/market requirements, company commitments and available resources. The incumbent will interface with key personnel across all primary business functions including Finance, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Test and Manufacturing to ensure that all customer schedules are realistic, attainable, visible and measurable. Responsible to plan for internal and external production resources required to support customer schedules. Responsible to drive process improvements in the master scheduling and planning areas.
1. Development and maintenance of the Company Master Schedule and associated Production Schedules for all product lines predicated upon the availability of key resources, materials and customer requirements. Continuous review of Plans and Schedules with Company personnel across all business activities in order to maximize achievement of commitments.
2. Works with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing and Purchasing, as required, to forecast and plan for future business. This includes coordination with all departments to plan for sufficient resources, capacity and materials.
3. Serves as a primary Manufacturing liaison with Engineering in order to effectively communicate and prioritize customer and production requirements. Engineering resources can be planned and allocated to satisfy these requirements.
4. Timely identification and communication of issues, concerns and/or problems that could potentially compromise attainment of schedules and commitments.
5. Responsible for developing timely manpower recommendations consistent with production schedules, workloads, materials/resource availability and productivity objectives.
6. Works with the production control supervisor to develop Machine Shop work center capacity and load planning. Dual responsibilities for developing outsource/subcontract recommendations in conjunction with the procurement department to facilitate the procurement of machined components consistent with internal schedules.
7. Schedule, coordinate and chair the monthly (or more frequently if required) Company Sales and Production (S&P) meetings including preparation and validation of presentation materials.
8. Communication of compressor completion schedules with Shipping and Traffic for planning of carriers and containerization.
9. Development of meaningful measurements for the performance of the business including shipment on-time performance, Engineering completion to schedules, forecast accuracy and manufacturing performance to schedules.
For other job postings, view our job board listings